Stop!! You've found the home care agency for you.
• Our caregivers love working here - they never leave!
• Our clients love our caregivers and staff - 100% client satisfaction!
• See for yourself: https://comforcare.com/texas/new-braunfels/testimonials
Other areas with shift availability:
• Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, Bulverde, Spring Branch, and surrounding areas.
What we offer:
• Flexible shifts - from short shifts to 12 hour days or nights
• Competitive Base Rate
• Rate differentials & incentives for short shifts, complex clients, longer distances...
• Paid training (includes orientation, continuing eds, and in-services)
• Referral Bonuses
• Match caregivers with seniors that are a good match and near your house
• A support staff that truly cares, that listens, and that happily works around your availability.
As a caregiver, some of your duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with ADL's
• Fall prevention
• Safety Supervision
• Light Housekeeping
• Meal Prep
• Med Reminders
• Transportation, etc...
• 18 years or older
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have direct/hands on caregiver experience
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)